Monday, February 1, 2010


yeah it's my mom birthday.. but i can't give her something special this year. I just made her upset about my final result even she didn't angry or sad about it. but i felt really fault. I really wanna make her proud with me but I can't.. yeah I called it regret. I wasting my time for playing,outing and have fun.now this is a new day i promise with my self that I wanna be better,better and better.
yeah I wish I was there with my mom and my lovely fam, seeing my mom blowing he candle, kiss and hug her..I really wanna there.

I wrote this note for you my mom..

A mother can be any size ...or age, But won't admit to being over thirty.
A mother has soft hands and smells good. And doesn't like the kids being dirty
Nor having her children sick, Nor bad report cards nor muddy feet
, Nor temper tantrums, nor loud noise, Nor kids that aren't neat.
A mother can bake good cakes and desserts, But spends a lot in the vegetable aisle
A mother can kiss sad little faces And make them smile.
A mother is underpaid, Does long hours and gets very little rest.
She worries too much about her children And wants, for them, the best
She is the guardian angel of the family,,The queen bee, The tender caring hand . And is loved, very much..

You were the doctor when we were ill,Giving us a bandage, a hug or a pill? You were the teacher when we had schoolwork to do…You gave us love and patience.
Mother you had soooo many things to do…It's no wonder that I soooo love you..In life you've really passed the Test,,Coming out on top, the best of the best
You gives hope,When my life is low,You is a place where I can go, You are honest, You are is true, You are precious

It’s YOU.. MY MOM

Happy Birthday to YOU ..Happy Birthday to YOU…Happy Birthday , Happy Birthday

I find myself wondering...Did I give you your due..For all that you've done for me
Did I ever thank you?
For all of my childhood memories,,For helping me deal with life's stresses ,,For helping me accept my defeats And celebrate my successes?

Or for teaching me the value of hard work, Good judgment, courage, and being true
The laughter, smiles, and quiet times we've shared..Did I ever thank you?

If I have forgotten, I'm thanking you now,You taught me right from wrong....
I hope you know how much you're loved and appreciated
Happy Birthday .. happy birthday mom ….
Thank you sooo much
oww much I wish I could tell you, Mum (Mom) How much you mean to me.But there are no words to say, How much I admire you...appreciate you... thank you for everything you've done. Actually, there are I've just used them. How much I wish you a happy, happy birthday Mum I know how often I took you for granted, When I was growing up back then. I always assumed you'd be there. When I needed you And you always were. But I never really thought about what that meant Till I got older and began to realize how much time and energy you spent..really love u , U r the best person on my life . ur smile make me so Great and have the world power to get my dream to make u so proud .I know that angry as my study life in faculty not nice , I’M SORRY , I’ll try to be better next.

thanxxx to every thing u do it for me , I LOVE U

Devoted to me... so, for all the times I didn't say it before,
Thank you, Mum (Mom) (Mam)....
I love you so very much...
From your...

...Ever loving daughter ….


No comments:

Post a Comment