Thursday, September 10, 2009

DESPERATE :(



i copy it from my fb note : Sunday, August 9, 2009 at 2:16am
There you go, walking away like you did before...But I know, I know you'll be back, back for more
And the game, the game will go on as it was..nothings changed, we'll know when we're closer to love........................
Aren't we desperate, aren't we afraid
We're just two lost and lonely people, scared to be alone again
Aren't we desperate, aren't we afraid
Can't you see that there are no victims, just volunteers...we won't change, we won't change until we face our fears.........We're alone, even though we are together right now
Love remains, just out of reach somehow
Aren't we desperate, aren't we afraid!!!!
We're just two lost and lonely people, scared to be alone again
Aren't we desperate!!!!
I know we can make it, take up that look into my eyes
We'll take the future for you and I, yeah!!


i don't wanna desperate with u...


* crying aloneeeeee. hope i hope we can make it .. take up... and still loving each other... together..

No comments:

Post a Comment