Wednesday, September 9, 2009

1 day without you


HUAAA .. I wanna shout now..

Hufff 1 day didn't have any messages from him.. didn’t listen his voice and didnt do my daily activity’s with him… WEB CAM in YAHOO MESSENGER.. huff. Now I’m really felt how difficult get a long distance relationship.. OH God.. yeah but I'm express to God.. even now I million miles away from him. But our heart never far.. yaa as long as we still loving each other…

We still saving our communicate and try never lost contact for a long time…

Okay.. maybe I need to take LDR consequence now.. yeahh we are in different part.. and someday will come the day where our felt far and when the bad situation happens..

Yeah today he didn't reply my sms and my messages on Facebook… I didn’t get any information bout him..yeahh REALLY SAD.. actually I was ever think that he forgot me.., but immediately I delete it from my brained.. c’mon positive thinking girl..

Then when I ask him in next day he said that he didn’t replied my sms and messages because he’s hp limit was empty…

Okay.. I can understand this situation beyb^^

Now I hope the next..next day.. we can understand our situation each other…

And we can still being a strong couple… COBE’ and KAMBENK still loving ….~^_^~

Thax 4 the every smile that u give 4 me..

LAFF U…

~everynight u always make me smile~


No comments:

Post a Comment