Monday, October 11, 2010

sleeping impossible, everything's reminds me of you

When someone is in your heart, they’re never truly gone. They can come back to you, even at unlikely times.

3 a.m and I'm still awake.. I just feel to tired with my condition just got dismenorhea again and again.. very painful all day just lay on the bed suddenly I really miss my mom, she always be my guardian the only one person that can make me feel better but she weren't here. I do miss u mom.

okay every night it just become a nightmare fo me, I'm still day dream about you then I'm crying in my room. I want to dial your number so bad and desperately tell you how much you mean to me. Only you make me feel loved and wanted in this cold hearted world but when I'm starting to showed my feeling typing a short word then send it to you a short word just (I MISS U) your answered just (hehe). I know it will happen. the only one can I do just crying over the night. realize that no more sweet word fo me no more love story fo me. its make me thinking did you try to say that u aren't mean to me or u try to say just go away from my life cause everything its really over, but how hard u tried to ignore me I never let u go I'll always same then my love never change. oh God how miserable me now see LOVES TOO FRAGILE.

thanks fo your little caring its like a million hope fo me, your caring its the best medicine. I hope someday I will listen you whisper on my ears that you love me. thanks fo always be here even I cant call you as my own anymore. thank you. A.lolo sinrang AP.


No comments:

Post a Comment